How to know if this service is for you:
- Do you know you should look at your website … but somehow never get around to completing that task?
- Do you have customers mention your website … and realize you don’t really know what they are referring to?
- Do you see other websites and wish yours looked similar … but can’t figure out how to get there?
- Are you worried about old information on your website? Such as old prices or old text or the wrong photos?
If these questions strike a nerve for you and feel all-so-familiar … this service will help!
We will get you over this common hurdle and help you:
- Become connected to your website – home base for your online marketing
- Feel confident and proud of your website and the content it contains
- Gain the skills and tools needed to regularly check and update your website
About the Website Periodic Review Service
- Schedule this service for as often as is needed and appropriate to your business, personal style, and available resources.
- Can be scheduled monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, twice each year, or annually. Quarterly and twice each year are the most common choices.
- Includes two 50-minute sessions.
- We will methodically review your website with you. Beginning with your most pressing questions and the most important, top-level sections of your website.
- When this service is completed on a regular basis, you will gain increasing confidence in the quality of your website as the online representation for your business, and your website will work more effectively for you – helping you to reach your goals with your business.
- Price – $349.00 per review
How to Schedule the Website Periodic Review Service
Scheduling training is easy!
Are you a new client? Yay! I’m excited to meet you! Before we dive into Website Periodic Review Services please schedule an Intro Call with me. Your Intro Call is how we get started working together. It’s a way for you to get to know me, and for me to get to know you and your business. The Intro Call session includes addressing one issue and we can work on your website as that issue.
Existing clients: Schedule website training sessions using the Contact form. Include the training you would like to start with. I’ll be in touch to schedule your session!