Learn How to Create and Market with Content
In this course you will learn how to use Content Marketing – a marketing method that is ideally suited to the needs of small businesses. It is affordable and achievable, even for start-ups that may be juggling full-time work while launching a new business.
It is my experience that anyone can learn and implement content marketing. It’s an excellent marketing method to begin with as it will lay a foundation for your business. As your business grows you can add marketing strategies on top of this foundation.
What you will need to use this method is a guide to teach you the basics, discipline to schedule time to create content, and the willingness to stick with the method.
It’s important to know that you can begin and use this method with ANY amount of content. If you feel burdened by pressure to “write a blog a week” or “be on IG Story every day” – I give you permission to let that pressure go. If you are just starting you will learn how to exercise and build your content muscle. If that means you find 5 minutes each week to create content then you will be doing great!
The other important idea to keep in you mind is the value of persistence. I can’t promise that it will come easily. But I can promise that if you stick with it you will find your own voice, a style of content you love, and a production schedule that works for you and your business. Plus … each time you produce a piece of content – that content will live and work for you. As each bit of content is added, it will all begin to passively produce for you. It allows for steady and sustained growth, that matches well with the growth of the other parts of your business.
Training Customized to You!
The Art of Content Marketing is presented via one-to-one training sessions that are customized to each client’s needs and business.
In this course you will:
- Follow a step-by-step curriculum that builds your knowledge and skill
- Learn the strategies I’ve developed and used in 20+ years of real-world experience
- Receive training that is designed for the specific needs of women running small health, wellness and disability businesses and non-profits, AND customized for your business
- Discover my tips for being successful and the tools I use
- Learn from real-world examples featuring real businesses using content marketing
Customized Training Helps You Reach Your Goals:
As you complete each learning module we will implement the strategies using your business and content. This means that you achieve measurable progress while you are learning. It also means that what you learn is retained more strongly – because you use the skills in real time.
As you have questions I’m available to answer them. A common challenge with online video courses is that they are one-size-fits-all. In real life each person and business is different. Everyone faces hurdles along the way – but these barriers vary from person to person. In my course you will have a guide (me!) to help you get past any sticking points and make sure that you are moving forward.
This training is completely customized to you. This approach yields the most efficient and effective results. We start with your current knowledge base, business needs, and resources, and build from there!
About the Course:
The Art of Content Marketing Course is delivered in four parts. Each part contains three learning modules. There are a total of twelve learning modules.
You will work through one learning module per month. You can complete the course in as little as a year, or you can spread the course out over more time.
A learning module consists of two hours of learning time with me. Learning sessions take place via Zoom video call. You can complete your monthly learning in one two-hour call or you can split the time into two one-hour calls.
No more work is required of you each month. No homework assignments or extra reading.
What you’ll do instead is apply what you learn each month in your day-to-day activities. I want you to learn just enough each month that you can take that learning and use it. While running your business.
The following month we will check to make sure you’ve been successful with implementing your learning. We’ll address and answer questions. And then we will move on to the next learning module – adding to your knowledge and skills base.
You work through the course module by module, part by part. The minimum commitment is one part – which equals three consecutive months. Some people like to complete the first part and then take a break. Others prefer to work through all four parts at one time. Depending on the flow of your busy season you may want to complete six months of training and then pause to focus on your business before finishing the final six months.
With each learning module you’ll receive:
- Two hours of one-on-one training
- Training takes place by Zoom video and is open to anyone who can meet with me between 9am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time
- You can complete your training in one two-hour session or two one-hour sessions
- Each month you’ll apply what you learn directly to your own business
- Each module is customized to your business and your industry
- Examples will be applicable to your business and vary from client to client
- Learning is presented using slides, video, real examples and printable checklists
- Each module includes learning, examples, and active tasks – when you complete the full course you will have a content plan that is ready for use in your business
- Email support from me is available between sessions to answer questions and provide clarification
This course is a training program that will:
- Teach you the fundamentals and strategies of content marketing.
- Help you find your unique voice and choose the type of content that is the best fit for you (aka not everyone should write a blog!).
- Move at a realistic pace. Designed to be consumed in manageable chunks of time. Via training modules that actually fit into the busy schedule of running a business.
- Ensure you master the principles, strategies and tools. Because I will work side-by-side with you.
- Be customized to fit the very specific needs of women who run small businesses (not a one-size-fits-all solution built to address the needs of everyone).
- Deliver immediate improvements and the creation of a marketing plan you can use.
Part One – Content Marketing 101
In Part One you will learn the basics of content marketing: what it is, how it works, why it’s such a great choice for small businesses, and examples of the method in use in the real world.
You will learn about the core terms and strategies, and you will be able to recognize content marketing in action.
Part Two – Your Content Marketing Foundation
Part Two is a customized experience that is informed by the first three months of our work together. During these sessions you will learn the components of a content plan. You will begin creating your own content plan during this part: defining your core messages, brainstorming your content topics, choosing the primary type of content that works for you and identifying the ways you will implement your type.
Part Three – Design Your Content Strategy
Part Three modules focus on the process of creating content. During these learning modules we will examine key functions involved in the implementation of your content plan. Topics include: finding your voice and understanding your personal style, the structure of the content creation process, and how to choose your platforms and production techniques.
Part Four – Creating a Content Plan
Part Four is about putting it all together. We will combine the efforts of the previous nine modules to create your content plan. At the conclusion of this part you will not only have a content plan … you will be equipped to implement the plan and create future plans.
How Many People Can Participate?
Up to two people from your business may take the course. One person will be the primary student and will be responsible for all email communications and questions sent to me.
I work with up to twenty active students at a time. This means that you may need to wait up to three months to begin your studies. That could seem frustrating, especially in our instant-gratification world. But remember, I am focused on high-quality training that ensures the best results for my students. While you can’t access my course immediately – you will be assured that your investment of time and money yields actual results that move your business forward.
The Art of Content Marketing Course costs $395.00 per module.
Once you confirm participation you’ll receive an invoice for each monthly session. Payment can be made by check, credit card, ACH bank transfer and PayPal. Payment is due prior to your session.
Your commitment is three learning modules at a time. Three modules equals one part of the course. The total cost for each part is $1,185.00. The cost for the full course (all twelve modules) is $4,740.00.
Remember to get started with an Intro Call (cost = $95.00). The cost of your Intro Call is applied to your first learning module fee.
Is This Course Right for You?
I want you to take your time before starting this course. There are a lot of courses floating around on the Internet. Many of them use a hard-sell approach that is designed to convert customers and close sales (i.e. to get people to buy). The unfortunate truth is that a large percentage of these courses go unused.
Maybe you have had this experience. I know that I have. And I don’t want that experience for you.
I know that you may feel like you are spinning your wheels right now. Trying to figure out how to get people to discover your product or service, and to purchase it. I know there are many types of marketing methods being promoted to you. And it can be difficult to find the one that will work for you. I know you may have spent a lot of money on marketing methods and tools, only to find that they did not work for you.
If this experience sounds familiar I want you to follow this approach before signing up for The Art of Content Marketing Course:
- Start with reading through the information on my website, especially the articles on the Blog.
- If what you read resonates with you and you are curious to learn more, take the next step and schedule an Intro Call with me. It’s an affordable investment (just $95) that will help you get to know me, give you a chance to test my learning approach, and gain an applicable solution to a real challenge or question you have right now.
- After our Intro Call you can jump right in by signing on for Part One of the course. Or you may take some time to consider the opportunity. Either way, the cost of your Intro Call will credit to the cost of your first learning module.
Ready to Get Started?
I am excited to meet you, to learn about your business, and to introduce you to content marketing!
Check out the Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to the most common questions people ask about the course.