Get Started With an Intro Call 😊
About the Intro Call
We always start working together by having an Intro Call.
It’s an excellent way to get started working together.
You find out what it’s like to work with me. I find out about you, your business, and your working style. Most importantly, I learn about your dreams for your business – how you want to grow what you have started!
The Intro Call Includes:
- 60 minute video call meeting
- Come prepared to tell me about your business: what you do, where you are with your marketing, and a little about yourself
- I’ll share with you what content marketing is, several relevant examples, and details about the 12-month one-on-one marketing training
- Plus, we’ll tackle one marketing issue or question currently affecting your business. You’ll get at least one actionable way to solve this challenge and move forward!
Common Marketing Issues and Questions
I want you to bring a current question to our time together on the Intro Call. Here are some of the questions and issues that people ask me all the time:
- Do I have to be on social media?
- How many times a month should I be blogging?
- I don’t like to write, or I’m a “terrible” writer – so how am I going to be able to create content?
- The technology of adding content to my website is so overwhelming!
- It all takes so long to do! How am I ever going to fit content marketing into my schedule?
Cost and Scheduling
The Intro Call is just $95.00! Plus – these funds can be applied to your first monthly payment for One-to-One Training!
Let’s get together and start moving your marketing forward in a positive direction. You’ll be so excited when you start understanding how to work past these road blocks and create authentic – real – valuable content that you enjoy producing and your customers love consuming!
What Clients Have to Say!
“I just told Sarah … I really look forward to the days when we have a call … She reboots my mind and sets it back on track 😆.”
– H. Shuker
“I was very grateful for the outline that you created during our meeting. That was all the structure and impetus I needed that allowed me to not feel overwhelmed by where to start. Once I had an open morning, your outline paved the way to pull my thoughts together.”
– G. Hamby