Get Started With an Intro Call 😊
About the Intro Call
The Intro Call is the first step we take in working together. Whether you take a course, book peer-to-peer-consulting sessions, or hire me for project-based support.
You find out what it’s like to work with me. I find out about you, your business, and your working style. Most importantly, I learn about your dreams for your business – how you want to grow what you have started!
The Intro Call Includes:
- 60 minute video call meeting.
- Come prepared to tell me about your business: what you do, where you are with your marketing, and a little about yourself.
- I’ll share with you what content marketing is, several relevant examples, and details about the 12-month one-on-one marketing training.
- Plus, we’ll tackle one marketing issue or question currently affecting your business. You’ll get at least one actionable way to solve this challenge and move forward!
Common Marketing Issues and Questions
I want you to bring a current question to our time together on the Intro Call. Here are some of the questions that people ask me about all the time:
- Do I have to be on social media?
- How many times a month should I be blogging?
- I don’t like to write, or I’m a “terrible” writer – so how am I going to be able to create content?
- The technology of adding content to my website is so overwhelming!
- It all takes so long to do! How am I ever going to fit content marketing into my schedule?
Cost and Scheduling
The Intro Call is just $95.00! Plus – these funds can be applied to your first monthly payment for One-to-One Training!
Let’s get together and start moving your marketing forward in a positive direction. You’ll be so excited when you start understanding how to work past these road blocks and create authentic – real – valuable content that you enjoy producing and your customers love consuming!
What Clients Have to Say!
“I just told Sarah … I really look forward to the days when we have a call … She reboots my mind and sets it back on track 😊.”
– H. Shuker
“I was very grateful for the outline that you created during our meeting. That was all the structure and impetus I needed that allowed me to not feel overwhelmed by where to start. Once I had an open morning, your outline paved the way to pull my thoughts together.”
– G. Hamby